By Noam Nisan,Tim Roughgarden,Eva Tardos,Vijay V. Vazirani
Read or Download Algorithmic Game Theory PDF
Best programming algorithms books
Discrete optimization difficulties are far and wide, from conventional operations learn making plans (scheduling, facility place and community design); to laptop technology databases; to ads concerns in viral advertising. but such a lot such difficulties are NP-hard; until P = NP, there are not any effective algorithms to discover optimum recommendations.
The ? rst and most appropriate target of this lecture sequence used to be to teach the wonder, intensity and value of the main rules in machine technological know-how. whereas engaged on the lecture notes, we got here to appreciate that you'll realize the real spirit of a scienti? c self-discipline in basic terms by means of viewing its contributions within the framework of technological know-how as an entire.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of the overseas Dagstuhl-Seminar on effective Algorithms for international Optimization tools in laptop imaginative and prescient, held in Dagstuhl fortress, Germany, in November 2011. The eight revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen through 12 lectures given on the seminar.
This e-book serves as a easy reference for thoseinterested within the software of metaheuristics to speech enhancement. Themajor objective of the booklet is to give an explanation for the elemental thoughts of optimization methodsand their use in heuristic optimization in speech enhancement to scientists,practicing engineers, and educational researchers in speech processing.
- WALCOM: Algorithms and Computation: 10th International Workshop, WALCOM 2016, Kathmandu, Nepal, March 29-31, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Guide to FPGA Implementation of Arithmetic Functions: 149 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Smart Card Research and Advanced Applications: 15th International Conference, CARDIS 2016, Cannes, France, November 7–9, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Handbook of Scheduling: Algorithms, Models, and Performance Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer and Information Science Series)
- Symplectic Methods for the Symplectic Eigenproblem
- Harmony Search Algorithm: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Harmony Search Algorithm (ICHSA 2017) (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
Additional info for Algorithmic Game Theory
Algorithmic Game Theory by Noam Nisan,Tim Roughgarden,Eva Tardos,Vijay V. Vazirani