By Georgina M. Montgomery,Mark A. Largent
- Covers subject matters together with astronomy, agriculture, chemistry, eugenics, significant technology, army know-how, and more
- Features contributions via the main complete students within the box of technological know-how history
- Covers pivotal occasions in U.S. historical past that formed the improvement of technology and technology coverage resembling WWII, the chilly conflict, and the Women’s Rights movement
Read Online or Download A Companion to the History of American Science (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) PDF
Best history & philosophy on science & nature books
Musk-Ox, Bison, Sheep and GoatGeorge chook Grinnell, american anthropologist, historian, naturalist, and author (1849-1938)This book offers «Musk-Ox, Bison, Sheep and Goat», from George fowl Grinnell. A dynamic desk of contents allows to leap on to the bankruptcy chosen. desk of Contents- approximately This ebook- My First Kill- the supply query- Seasons and gear- approach to looking- The Musk Ox- Musk-ox- The Bison- American Bison- The Mountain Sheep: His methods- American Bighorn- The White Goat And His methods- Rocky Mountain Goat- Footnotes
A spouse to the heritage of yankee technological know-how bargains a suite of essays that provide an authoritative evaluation of the newest scholarship at the historical past of yank technology. Covers themes together with astronomy, agriculture, chemistry, eugenics, significant technological know-how, army expertise, and extra positive aspects contributions through the main finished students within the box of technological know-how historical past Covers pivotal occasions in U.
Ailments of the mind and anxious procedure by means of James Martine Kershaw. This publication is a duplicate of the unique e-book released in 1878 and will have a few imperfections reminiscent of marks or hand-written notes.
The fourth quantity in a 29-volume set which include all Charles Darwin's released works. Darwin used to be probably the most influential figures of the nineteenth century. His paintings continues to be a vital topic of analysis within the background of principles, the historical past of technological know-how, zoology, botany, geology and evolution.
- The Evolution of Darwinism: Selection, Adaptation and Progress in Evolutionary Biology
- The Works of Charles Darwin: Vol 8: Geological Observations on the Volcanic Islands Visited during the Voyage of HMS Beagle (1844) [with the "Critical ... by J.W. Judd, 1890] (The Pickering Masters)
- A Manual of Elementary Geology, Or, the Ancient Changes of the Earth and Its Inhabitants
- Paradigms in Theory Construction
- A Short History of Science to the Nineteenth Century
Additional resources for A Companion to the History of American Science (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)
A Companion to the History of American Science (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) by Georgina M. Montgomery,Mark A. Largent